I like it! :)

   On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 12:23 PM, howard posner
   <[1]howardpos...@ca.rr.com> wrote:

     > On Oct 10, 2016, at 8:33 AM, Diego Cantalupi <[2]tio...@gmail.com>
     wrote:

     > The main problem to me, is that the concerto is played in C, and
     not. in D.
     > It's easier on a G archlute, but sounds to me very strange for the
     violins.
     Luca plays an archlute/liuto attiorbato in A.   I believe Giardino
     Armonico plays at A 415.   I'm guessing the pitch is lowered on the
     Youtube video we're talking about.   This is commonly done to avoid
     detection by copyright bots.
     Here's a recording of Giardino and Luca doing the same concerto,
     sounding in D at A 415:
     [3]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0kJwhbZcAM
     Of course, it's possible that the sound is adjusted up on this one.