I have one in french tab somewhere can t remember where I found
   it..will search and get back to u

   Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada's largest network.

   -------- Original message --------
   From: "Braig, Eugene" <brai...@osu.edu>
   Date: 2017-06-10 8:41 AM (GMT-05:00)
   To: LuteNet list <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: La folia

   I can't fully answer, but I can narrow your search. Unfortunately, I
   think several of the early versions of La Folia will be in Italian
   tablature; I don't know what of these have been subsequently set in
   French tablature.  Dall'Aquila's many settings of La Cara Cossa will be
   for six-course lute.  For vihuela (functionally 6-course lute), there
   are Pisador's Pavana sobre La Folia, Valderrábano's Pavana and an
   anonymous Diferencias sobre Folias in the Silva de Sirenas manuscript,
   and Mendoza's Diferencias de Folías in the Ramillete de Flores
   manuscript.  For four-course guitar (which could be pretty easily
   realized on renaissance lute by limiting your use of its range) are
   Mudarra's Una Pavana and Le Roy's settling of the song "Mes pas
   semez."  This last I know was originally in French tablature.
   Best,
   Eugene