   Subject: [LUTE] left hand exercise

   Local Time: 6 January 2018 10:27 PM

   UTC Time: 6 January 2018 15:27

   From: davidvanooi...@gmail.com

   To: lutelist Net <Lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>

   As said before, I'm not much into exercises on the lute, lifting wine
   glasses and turning pages is about as sporty as it goes for me, but I
   currently have an on-line pupil who likes to have some. I made her
   this, beneficial for left-hand posture, slurs, ornaments, keeping
   fingers close to the fingerboard, killing time and feeling good about
   doing workout without having to go to the gym:
   [1][1]https://youtu.be/ZulNNDwYK08
   Ideally to be played in any key you can think of, singing along with
   the right note names, and in any rhythm you feel is today's rhythm.
   David

   David van Ooijen
   [2]davidvanooi...@gmail.com
   [3][2]www.davidvanooijen.nl