As proved with his despicable negligence and jealousy (?) towards
   Barrios!

   On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 11:19 AM Edward C. Yong
   <[1]edward.y...@gmail.com> wrote:

     I don't think Sevogia cared about anything other than his own
     stardom, really. This is the man who butchered de Visée's music and
     happily signed his own name on a Stradivarius guitar.
     Edward
     > On 19 Jun 2019, at 4:32 PM, G. C. <[2]kalei...@gmail.com> wrote:
     >
     >    +++ Ponce (Mexico) got yelled at for faking early    music
     compositions

     >    People usually hate to be duped (as shown many years ago among
     our own
     >    ranks). How those works could be attributed to Weiss can only
     be
     >    ascribed to a lack of knowledge about Weiss' style at the time.
     I can't
     >    understand how Segovia could be involved in such a scam. I
     recall that
     >    Bream's lute records were quite adored at the time, and brought
     many
     >    guitarists over to the lute. We shouldn't judge him by today's
     >    standards and great advancements in lute construction and hip.
     I still