I am still getting up to speed with Ubuntu and I went looking to see how I
could install the latest version of LXC on Ubuntu 12.04 and can't find anything
that shows how to do this.

Is anyone aware of any documentation that shows how one can install this.

As well as how to uninstall bleeding edge LXC versions on Ubuntu in case
something goes sideways?

Thanks
-Kevin