Hey All:

I've been working with LXDM in SabayonLinux, a Gentoo-based distribution.

I'm having troubles starting a Gnome session from LXDM (latest git
version).  The main Applications menu is not working.

We had put together a patch for LXDM-0.2.0 (see attached) to correct
this problem which involved adjusting the DESKTOP_SESSION environment
variable.

However, working with the latest git version, the fix of adjusting the
DESKTOP_SESSION environment variable is not working, and the Gnome
Applications menu is not working.

Is Gnome working OK with the other distributions under the latest git
version of LXDM?