On 2010-09-13 02:32, Chris Harrington wrote:
> If someone could point me in the right direction regarding getting the
> code reviewed and (hopefully) committed, I would greatly appreciate
> it.

I would make a patch of the source available in the patch tracker.
Sounds like interesting changes.

If you need help with any step in the process just let me or the list know.

- git clone git://lxde.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/lxde/lxlauncher
- cd lxlauncher
- apply you code changes
- git commit -a
- git format-patch