Hello!

JM has written on Sunday, 10 March, at 14:32:
>Maybe you remember a few months ago I pointed to a bug report I did on the
>pcmanfm
>bugzilla, related to unmounting internal and external peripherals and pcmanfm
>crashing
>each time I would umount it.

>This is a bug which all users could reproduce, even if sometimes it would
>crash and
>sometimes not. In fact, PCManFM closes almost each time an internal volume or
>external
>usb stick is unmounted, then ejected. I have to reopen pcmanfm each time, to
>be able to
>continue.

>I had reported the bug when using pcmanfm 9.10, which is the version still in
>use in the
>Ubuntu Precise repositories.

>In Archlinux, which I use daily, the pcmanfm version is 1.1.0-1, with libfm
>1.1.0-3 and
>the behavior is still the same.

>at Archlinux there are pkgbuilds available with fixes from git:

>* aur/libfm-fixes-git 20120712-1 (6)
>* aur/pcmanfm-fixes-git 20120712-1 (10)
>

>but I have no idea if this one has been fixed in the above said versions.

>Are there any action planned to solve it for the stable version ?

    The described above isn't a bug but rather a normal window close when
window contains a folder which is on unmounted volume. And yes, there is
a Feature Request to add a possibility for another behavior. That option
is planned for pcmanfm 1.2 release. The exact date of pcmanfm 1.2 release
isn't known yet since there are a lot of features planned to add into the
next release.

    With best wishes.
    Andriy.