On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 01:26:53 +0200
"Andrej N. Gritsenko" <and...@rep.kiev.ua> wrote:

>     Hello!
>
> JM has written on Sunday, 10 March, at 14:32:
> >Maybe you remember a few months ago I pointed to a bug report I did on the
> >pcmanfm
> >bugzilla, related to unmounting internal and external peripherals and
> >pcmanfm crashing
> >each time I would umount it.
> > (...)

>     The described above isn't a bug but rather a normal window close when
> window contains a folder which is on unmounted volume.

Hello Andriy,

To answer to this "normal window close" : is it normal that it also often
closes all tabs
when more than one is opened and even all windows when more than one is opened
? I think
not... and I think also that I should be able to remove a USB stick or close
the access
to a partition and still be able to continue browsing my files (without having
to reopen
the file manager) if this is what I need to do. (programs should not be allowed
to tell
us what we need to do, we are in command, not them!)

> And yes, there is
> a Feature Request to add a possibility for another behavior. That option
> is planned for pcmanfm 1.2 release. The exact date of pcmanfm 1.2 release
> isn't known yet since there are a lot of features planned to add into the
> next release.

This is good news. I doesn't matter how much time, it will be there one day...

Regards,
Mélodie