On Thu, Jan 07, 1999 at 04:18:47PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> >> But maybe you should tell me how you foreigners think :)
>
> Hey, *you* are the foreigner!

No. Maybe je suis l'étranger, or l'homme foreign, or however, you say that.

> Peter> But you're right, in the anouncement there should be all
> Peter> supported languages mentioned literally.
>
> I'd swear it used to be somewhere, ANNOUNCE or README. And I seem to
> remember that AMir shortened some files a while ago...

I could've sworn it was somewhere too. But I didn't remember removing any
languages, and indeed looking at the various diffs from that cvs checkin, I
couldn't find any languages mentioned.

I don't really have a feeling as to whether it should go in ANNOUNCE or
README. As usual, it's dangerous to put it in both because then we need to
update both as all those new language files keep pouring in (we hope). But the
new languages ought to go in WHATSNEW, I think. I think one of my earlier
mails on this thread gave a pretty complete list of the new language stuff,
not just the po files.

-Amir