Larry S. Marso wrote:

> It didn't work for me until I executed the "rehash" function, which
> rebuilds the ls-R database.
>
> By the way, is just one of the Hollywoods below supposed to be capitalized,
> the other lower case?
Yes, but the name is pretty irrelevant as long as it goes in the correct
place.
JMarc wants it changed to lc. That's fine with me and I will change it
here.
the .layout file goes in (surprise) layouts. The .cls and .sty files go
"some place where latex can find them"
The .bind file gets appended to menu.bind in .lyx/bind in your home
directory.
The .lyx file goes wherever you keep .lyx files.
And yes, you have to run texhash to rehash the tex database and
reconfigure Lyx.

About the spacing. Larry, could you send me a .ps file of your output so
that I can be sure I didn't do something wierd in paper layout or the
like. More spacing does not violate any rules that I know of, so hack
away and send me an updated version.
I'll look at it again also.

Thanks for all comments. I'll do a README.hollywood
--
Garst