Peter> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Can't we just force qt to use the size we provide?

Peter> I've committed a patch, so we can now hard code the icon size
Peter> in lyx_main.C. Currently it is iconSizeXY = 26, hope this is
Peter> correct.

I don't know, what was the old value?

And what is this code below about?

+       if (iconSizeXY > 8)
+               GuiViewPrivate::iconSizeXY_ = iconSizeXY;
+       else
+               GuiViewPrivate::iconSizeXY_ = 28;
+       setIconSize(QSize(GuiViewPrivate::iconSizeXY_, GuiViewPrivate::iconSizeX
What is 8? What is 28?

Peter> If someone wants a other size he could hack the session file
Peter> after the first LyX close.

So it is a lyxrc setting that is set in session file, right? %-|