Alfredo Braunstein wrote:
This seems good indeed. In the long run, however, we should think of a way to enforce this so we don't have to check manually (even some assert at run time would be nice). Moreover, I don't see what do we gain by using a lyxfunc internally, probably we should just put the content of the corresponding dipatch code (that just inserts an inset!) in a standalone function and call that instead.

Last time I proposed exactly that with the very same analysis, I was told I didn't know what I was talking about ;-)

No need to say that I am all for functions...

Abdel.