Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Jean-Marc Lasgouttes schrieb:

+        packages << "\\usepackage{url}\n"
+                    " \\newcommand{\\url}{\\texttt}\n";
Why do you keep the \newcommand{\url}? It causes an error, doesn't it?
Because I didn't realize that it was the second argument of the \if command ;-)
Actually, you should move "url" handling to the simplefeatures array.
Yes, now that it is a simple feature. Patch attached.
Ok, good work Uwe.

That leaves the other issue: Changing this dialog from url to href, or at least allowing href, since we now have hyperref, anyway. I'd vote for changing, since url does not need to be an InsetCommand but can just be a charstyle, which it is in the URL module. The change is easy enough to do, but it leads back to my question about lyx2lyx.

URL insets used in LaTeX documents should presumably become URL charstyles. But we do not want to do this for docbook documents. How do we tell from inside lyx2lyx whether we're doing one or the other?

Richard