Amir> But where would the "open math panel" command go?

At the same place as the TOC popup (so Eit for now).

Amir> If we do find places for these commands, I definitely think we
Amir> should get rid of the math menu. Because anyone who really wants
Amir> one can always add one, but meanwhile it's not like the
Amir> particular math commands chose (super/subscript, integral,
Amir> fraction) are used *so* much more than lots of other commands
Amir> that aren't in the menu.

So, if we get rid of the math menu, should we keep the math bindings
on M-m? I think if we don't, there will be a riot from users, but Lars
disagrees...

Amir> Sorry! I meant "\right(" et al. Tried it out in LyX and I get a
Amir> red "right" plus a blue (, which isn't what I want.

One of these thing that mathed only half knows about...