> > From a user's point I'd say it should be inserted in a way that the result
> > is useful when pasting to tables again.
                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> Well would you say this comment is helpfull?

Yes. The 'whatever-separated' solution could mean, that you could paste it
to an external editor or speadsheet (which would be fine), but not to
a LyX table with other dimensions.

I'd prefer to be able to cut parts of a table and paste it to another table
(with possibly other dimensions) within LyX.

> I know that it should be  useful for a user!

Well, I tried to communicate what kind of 'usefulness' I have in mind ;-)

Andre'

--
Andre' Poenitz ........................................ [EMAIL PROTECTED]