> * http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/2591
> text inset for tipa
>
> Juergen, Uwe?

I won't have time to work on that for 2.0.

> * http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/2605
> Add checkbox for automatic equation, figure and table
> numbering corresponding to section number
>
> no activity for 3 years. c?

I will have a look if I can provide a patch. It shouldn't be too complicated to achieve this and this topic appears very often on the lyx-users list - therefore priority a.

> * http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/2625
> add support for textsuperscript and textsubscript
>
> Uwe, anybodye else?

I have no time for this before 2.0.

> * http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/3221
> \nameref and \autoref support in cross-references
>
> Uwe, Richard?

Not me, but I can help Richard with the hyperref handling and testing.

> * http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/3865
> implement to define color definitions in document settings
>
> i guess c. Uwe?

This issue is very complicated because we have to store all colors that the user might already have defined previously in a document. For stability reasons of 2.0, I would strongly recommend to postpone this to 2.1.

> * http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/3881
> support for the libertines font families
> * http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/4332
> support for the TeX Gyre fonts
>
> anybody?

Jürgen wanted to have some font code cleanup before this can go in. Jürgen, what's the status?

> * http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/5077
> ability to customize line thickness in the box dialog
>
> anybody touched this. c?

That's still on my todo list, but I have to postpone this to 2.1 due to lack of time.

> * http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/5603
> multiple text selections the same time
>
> it seems except Uwe there is no interest and
> looks also quite tricky to do, perhaps c.

It is tricky -> postponing, but LyX should nevertheless someday support this as all other text editors support this.

regards Uwe