Il 14/06/2011 06:51, Andrew Parsloe ha scritto:
I've found one more hiccup in the regexp functioning Tommaso involving use of { and } in text.

The use of braces {} will confuse the current advanced find engine (however, round () and bracket [] parenthesis should work fine). At a glance, I should be able to fix it for the case without regular expressions, but addressing the use of regular expressions in those cases will need some non-trivial change in the current code base.

Hopefully, the last changes I made will go in with lyx 2.0.1 (expected in a week or so), so you'll be able to make some more testing (and thanks a lot for that).

    T.