On 20/06/2011 10:16 p.m., Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
Il 14/06/2011 06:51, Andrew Parsloe ha scritto:
I've found one more hiccup in the regexp functioning Tommaso involving
use of { and } in text.

The use of braces {} will confuse the current advanced find engine
(however, round () and bracket [] parenthesis should work fine). At a
glance, I should be able to fix it for the case without regular
expressions, but addressing the use of regular expressions in those
cases will need some non-trivial change in the current code base.

Hopefully, the last changes I made will go in with lyx 2.0.1 (expected
in a week or so), so you'll be able to make some more testing (and
thanks a lot for that).

T.

Thanks Tommaso. The use of braces isn't common in ordinary text, but it was searching through Latex code in a LyX-code environment that the problem emerged. It would certainly be valuable to be able to use the full Find-&-Replace facilities there.

Andrew