Op 24-9-2012 16:28, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes schreef:
That's amusing. This is a patch from Stephan that I backported, and it looks like Stephan did the backport, which does not help communication.

Just get used to a more advanced form of communication. It is Stephan's code, which you committed. We just need to fix the e-mail send script if you really want to

> commit a602f21dc42f6edd5d8ad4719eb85b207373ffff
> Merge: 2512e1f 0ea1944
> Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
> Date:   Mon Sep 24 16:01:29 2012 +0200
>
>      Merge branch '2.0.x' of git.lyx.org:lyx into 2.0.x

This is your own stupidity as well. First fetch and merge before you add your new commits to the branch. If you already commit something and the push fails, then you rebase onto the remote branch. You should merge or pull to avoid this no-op commits.

And then of course there is my own stupidity, which adds another commit. It is not a problem since I intended to port this for 2.0.5, but I intended to have feedback from Uwe on the other one.

Vincent