On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 6:25 AM, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> wrote:
> Scott Kostyshak wrote:

>> > Primarily for trunk, backport to branch would nice though. Pavel
>>
>> Currently the manuals on trunk say 2.0.x at the top. Why don't they say 2.1?
>
> It is usually done just before release. Few related things:
> - in trunk use change tracking (again, merged before release)
> - for manuals maintained by Uwe
> (http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/DocumentationDevelopment#toc7),
>   ask for his policies ;)

OK thanks for the tips. I'm guessing it's OK to update the format in
trunk when changing the manuals?

I don't think anything in-depth needs to be written there about knitr
in the Additional manual because knitr already has a "manual" for use
with LyX. However, it is currently an example. The only thing
unmanual-like about knitr.lyx is its length, but in my opinion it is
sufficient as is, especially because a lot that is in the Sweave
manual applies to knitr.

Attached is a patch to update the Additional manual. Is it OK?

Thanks,

Scott