On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 05:20:46PM +0900, R. Lahaye wrote:

> I have sent in a patch today for the default.ui file, which corrects that typo
> and has a few more modifications to that menu file.

  Why do want the names to refer again to the latex convention. We had
agreed to change it last week, did you follow that discussion that started
with Mike Ressler?

> We have to wait till somebody will consider applying the patch.
>
> By the way: what is actually the purpose of this new 'bookmark' feature in the menu?

  Fast navigation inside the document. Suppose you have 2 or 3 different
insertion points in your document, with bookmarks you can use only a shortcut
to move between them. The other alternative is to scroll back and forth, not
so convient as the bookmarks.

--
José