Allan Rae wrote:

> The GUII xforms dialogs are all now TRANSIENT dialogs so your window
> manager will decide what happens with them.  Window Maker for example
> keeps transient dialogs above the main window.

Well, the thing is, I use E at work and fvwm at home, and I have this
problem on both !! :)
Moreover, I guess that most (if not all) wm keep their transients on top
(it seems quite logical to me, since "transient" is transient :P)

My first remark is that it'd be a great idea to report this bug to
xforms :)

The second one is that in previous versions, there was no transient (was
there ?) and it seemed perfect to me. I could even iconify and
de-iconify them !

Well, anyway, let's add it to the wish-list...

And thanks again for all the work you did: it's really more and more
great.

Nicolas.