Am 11.11.2015 um 13:13 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:

Many Thanks for reviewing.

Since the menu name is about lines, should we just have entry Top/Bottom...

Done.

What about putting multirow with rows and multicolumns with columns?

That#s a matter of taste. For multirow/column one needs to have at least 2 cells highlighted while the other entries affect only one column/row but a complete one. so one could also have multirow/column outside the submenu.

I don't have a strong opinion about this, feel free to change this.

+    Menu "context-tabular"
+        Item "Formal style|F" "inset-modify tabular set-booktabs"
+        Item "Longtable|o" "inset-modify tabular set-longtabular"

What about "Formal Table" and "Long Table"?

"Longtable" is used all over theplace in the docs as its own term I would therefore keep it.

booktabs changes the style of the table. I would promote it as such. I thought this explains more than "Formal table" since the table itself is not changed.
Feel free to change that.

I'd prefer a verb like "Toggle Borders"
"Align"?

It should be uniform: either we use a verb for both entries or none. I put it now in without a verb.

Keep only one separator

Done.

I put it in with some changes from Guillaume since I am most probably off the next days.

regards Uwe