Am 12.11.2015 um 16:14 schrieb Jean-Marc Lasgouttes:

OTOH, now that I actually tried the menu, I would say that it is not
clear to know where table stuff starts. Having "Formal Table" would help.

Is it better now?

I noticed that we don't have an LFUN to toggle the longtable and the booktabs. I therefore added now 2 entries to return to the default settings, despite I would like to have only 2 entries that toggle the feature.

In addition I don't really like that there is a separator between each
submenu. Separators are made to groups stuff together. Currently the
separators add no information.

Definitely. These separators should go.

Done.

regards Uwe