On 15/04/2016 7:11 a.m., Georg Baum wrote:
Andrew Parsloe wrote:

Double hyphens in LyX-Code are now not merged to an en dash in rc1,
either in LyX or the pdf. Good. But if the font is changed, they become
an en dash in the pdf -- even something as simple as emphasis or bolding
has this effect. Is this expected behaviour? (I was hoping the
separateness of the hyphens would be maintained.)
It is supposd to be maintained AFAIK. Please file a bug report at
http://www.lyx.org/trac/wiki/BugTrackerHome with a small example .lyx file
using the font which produces the problem. It would also be good to attache
the produced pdf in case we canot reproduce the bug.

Georg
http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10074. This is a regression since they display correctly as two hyphens in 2.1.4 in all cases (default, emphasis, bolding, colour).

Andrew

---