Le 25/10/2016 à 10:37, Stephan Witt a écrit :
One question not related to drawing issues: I’ve noticed the Arrow-Left
key moves to the left (forward in text). But, Fn-Arrow-Left (Home) moves
to the right. Of course „Home“ is the begin of the line but this is not
obvious to me. I’m not sure if the same happens with an Arabic keyboard.

Question: is there something to do with key mapping and/or binding for RTL?

I do not know what we can do. On linux/mac Home is Home, no left/right arrow. We do have a mechanism that inverts left and right for RtL (visual cursor vs logical cursor move), but we do not take this function in account.

Currently, we have the 4 functions LFUN_LINE_(BEGIN|END)(_SELECT|). You could introduce the new LFUN_LINE_(LEFT|RIGHT)[_SELECT|) to do what you mean here.