On 19 January 2017 at 09:28, Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> wrote:

> The equivalent target for cmake is called "package_source". The result can
> be
>         LyX-2.3.tar.gz, LyX-2.3.tar.xz, or LyX-2.3.zip
> depending on configure parameters.
>
> e.g.
>         #cmake .. -DLYX_USE_QT=QT5 -DLYX_CPACK=ON
> -DCPACK_SOURCE_TGZ:BOOL=ON
>         #make package_source
> should produce LyX-2.3.tar.gz.

Is it correct that
   make package_source
will not actually build LyX?  I was expecting 'make package_source' to
depend on first building LyX, but perhaps that's not needed.

For the purpose of doing a build test in the CI system, would the following
build script then be appropriate?

#!/bin/sh

# Change directory to folder with cloned LyX repository

cd "$1"

# Add a directory out-of-source for building

mkdir -p build

cd build

CMAKE_OPTS="-DLYX_USE_QT=QT5  -DLYX_CPACK=ON  -DCPACK_SOURCE_TGZ:BOOL=ON"

cmake $CMAKE_OPTS .. && make && make package_source

This will build LyX and only then do 'make package_source'.  Anything else
that should be in there?
/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström,     +46-70 687 39 44