Am Montag, 20. Februar 2017 um 23:27:26, schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien
<jeanpierre.chret...@free.fr>
> Le 20/02/2017 à 20:13, Kornel Benko a écrit :
> > Am Montag, 20. Februar 2017 um 18:40:26, schrieb Jean-Pierre Chrétien
> > <jeanpierre.chret...@free.fr>

> >> Sure, but that means a lot of test to be moved to unreliable:nonstandard.
> >> To make things clearer,  attached is a file with the ctest command I ran
> >> and the
> >> list of failures I got.
> >>
> >> The command runs ctest excluding export tests other than pdf and pdf2 on a
> >> list
> >> of files which contain one or more maths option 0 (i. e. do not load by
> >> default).
> >
> > That is a big list.
> > Using the same ctest command here I see only 21 fails. One of them
> > actually never ends (export/templates/poster-a0poster-colored._pdf2).
> > What’s more, my list does not match any of elements in your list.

> OK, but that was before I imported the necessary packages from the publishers
> who are not in TeXLive 2016.

It is even better now. I was in the process to install iucr package, and in the
process
I also install data from the iucr/utilities directory. This dir contains _old_
float.sty which led
to errors like not having floatstyle "plaintop".

Now all my exports compile without problems.

> After importing wha is needed I get this:
>
> 306:export/doc/Additional_pdf
> 307:export/doc/Additional_pdf2
> 737:export/doc/de/Additional_pdf
> 738:export/doc/de/Additional_pdf2
> 917:export/doc/es/Additional_pdf
> 918:export/doc/es/Additional_pdf2
> 1112:export/doc/fr/Additiontaeal_pdf
> 1113:export/doc/fr/Additional_pdf2
> 1307:export/doc/he/Intro_pdf
> 1308:export/doc/he/Intro_pdf2
> 1322:export/doc/he/Tutorial_pdf
> 1323:export/doc/he/Tutorial_pdf2
> 1897:export/examples/Literate_lyx21
> 1904:export/examples/Literate_pdf
> 1905:export/examples/Literate_pdf2
> 2111:export/examples/docbook_article_pdf
> 2176:export/examples/knitr_lyx16
> 2177:export/examples/knitr_lyx21
> 2184:export/examples/knitr_pdf
> 2185:export/examples/knitr_pdf2
> 2206:export/examples/lilypond_lyx16
> 2207:export/examples/lilypond_lyx21
> 2214:export/examples/lilypond_pdf
> 2215:export/examples/lilypond_pdf2
> 2236:export/examples/listerrors_lyx16
> 2237:export/examples/listerrors_lyx21
> 2241:export/examples/listerrors_pdf
> 2278:export/examples/noweb2lyx_lyx21
> 2285:export/examples/noweb2lyx_pdf
> 2286:export/examples/noweb2lyx_pdf2
> 2769:export/examples/sweave_lyx16
> 2770:export/examples/sweave_lyx21
> 2777:export/examples/sweave_pdf
> 2778:export/examples/sweave_pdf2
> 3460:UNRELIABLE.NONSTANDARD_export/examples/fa/splash_pdf
> 3461:UNRELIABLE.NONSTANDARD_export/examples/fa/splash_pdf2
> 3754:export/examples/he/example_lyxified_pdf
> 3755:export/examples/he/example_lyxified_pdf2
> 3769:export/examples/he/example_raw_pdf
> 3770:export/examples/he/example_raw_pdf2
> 3784:export/examples/he/splash_pdf
> 3785:export/examples/he/splash_pdf2
> 3916:export/examples/ja/knitr_lyx16
> 3917:export/examples/ja/knitr_lyx21
> 3923:export/examples/ja/lilypond_lyx16
> 3924:export/examples/ja/lilypond_lyx21
> 3943:export/examples/ja/sweave_lyx16
> 3944:export/examples/ja/sweave_lyx21
> 4337:export/templates/AGUTeXtae_pdf
> 4338:export/templates/AGUTeX_pdf2
> 4379:export/templates/DocBook_article_pdf
> 4533:export/templates/RJournal_lyx16
> 4534:export/templates/RJournal_lyx21
> 4541:export/templates/RJournal_pdf
> 4542:export/templates/RJournal_pdf2
> 4795:UNRELIABLE.NONSTANDARD_export/templates/ja_beamer-conference-ornate-20min_pdf2

Still many ...

> So
>   - you can export hebrew docs in pdf2, I can't (I need system fonts);
>   - you can export the various literate programming examples and templates in
> pdf2, I can't either (I can only in xhtml, which is the sole export method
> allowed if I try by hand).
>
> I will investigate later, I'll be away for a while.

OK. Looking into my texmf-local/tex/latex dir, I have 35 extra packages outside
of texlive installed. And also plenty of fonts.
From them 17 files have been used today in export test. All of them from
'culmus'.

        Kornel

        Kornel