Le 10/04/2017 à 05:40, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
I think there is agreement that master is pretty stable. Besides just a
feeling, I think that this can be confirmed by looking at the trac
tickets with "2.3.0" milestone and tickets with the "regression"
keyword.

Yes, I think it is time to think seriously about it.

I propose the following schedule for the 2.3.0 release process:

    alpha:           22 April
    feature freeze:  19 May

It was proably discussed last time, but I do not remember: what is the rationale for having an alpha before feature freeze? Shouldn't it be the opposite?

    beta:            09 June
    RC:              12 July
    final:           01 August

1st of august will probably be a slow period. But there may not be a better solution.