Wrong list, and forgot to take in account that Uwe does not read us.

JMarc

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : Re: [LyX/master] Never, never use a string for something that has 3 values
Date : Fri, 12 May 2017 13:24:04 +0200
De : Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
Pour : lyx-...@lists.lyx.org

commit d4685f2806683849002e0fb77b8e0335ed998092
Author: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org>
Date:   Fri May 12 11:57:17 2017 +0200

    Never, never use a string for something that has 3 values

    This commit replaces the string math_number_before by a proper math_number
enum.

    Note that the _before naming was misleading. It was chosen at a time
    when we were not sure whether leqno was always left or could be right
    in RtL documents.

    Note that the token in LyX document is still \math_number_before and
    this should be changed.

    Fixup for 19cc4a1f.

Dear Uwe,

After this patch, there is still one fixup that I would want you to do: replace
  \math_number_before true/false/default
with
  \math_number left/right/default

This requires some small changes to BufferParams, along with a file format change. I am not at ease with these things, so I leave it to you.

Also, in document settings, the label is cut to "Formula numbering si" here.