On Sat, Jul 08, 2017 at 08:58:27PM -0400, Jack Sankey wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's been awhile. Perhaps I missed this in the instructions or something,
> but I was able to correct this on at least one computer by installing
> "fonts-lyx" from the default repositories. It's not installed by default
> with lyx (but should be, I think, since it's so important; same goes for
> lyx-common).

I actually forgot what this thread is about, but from your recent
message, it makes me think this is a packaging issue. You might want to
contact the Debian or Ubuntu or Mint packagers (it depends on which
distro-specific patch to the control file). We are not in charge of the
packaging. When you do that, it would be great if you could let us know
what comes as a result. Thanks for helping to fix this issue so others
don't come across it in the future!

Scott