El 26.07.2017 a las 14:16, Enrico Forestieri escribió:

So please tell me what you mean and how one can use -shell-escape so that I
can document it.

Sorry, I won't do it.
http://brosnanyuen.blogspot.it/2015/09/lxy-and-minted.html

You added a feature but don't want to document properly how it can be used?
With the link I understand now the -shell-escape option but the Python part is still not clear to me.

However, as the minted support requires a lot of background knowledge and fiddling around with command lines, could you live with it when I move the minted description to the Additional.lyx manual?

thanks and regards
Uwe