Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
> Thx Pavel for pushing this. I'd like to add to the script the capability to
> generate the index in PmWiki format, so that its output can be
> copy'n'pasted straight to

At this moment I do not consider the script at production stage
so feel free to develop it in any way you want.

To recap the current problems from my POV:
1. en/ should have it's own directory as a normal language
   because xhtml output target produces lot of images which clutter
   root dir (please use xhtml, not html).

2. exported icons still contain original path in the filename.
   ideally we want fixed filenames for images so when you regenerate
   documentation only real changes need to be committed.

3. some manuals have difficulties (i know that for sure with math manual
   others I did not try).

The way I can comfortably push this tree onto web server will make
it pages of it's own so pmwiki format is of no help.

If you want to make part of wiki the only reasonable way I see is
to cooperate with Christian to create some sort of ftp/scp uploading
tunnel. I have no problem with such solution, but it's in your hands
then :)

Pavel