Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> writes:

> The way I can comfortably push this tree onto web server will make
> it pages of it's own so pmwiki format is of no help.
>
> If you want to make part of wiki the only reasonable way I see is
> to cooperate with Christian to create some sort of ftp/scp uploading
> tunnel. I have no problem with such solution, but it's in your hands
> then :)

There's an FTP on the LyX server... I sent out details earlier today.
So perhaps 'sshfs' is an option for uploading things.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to achieve, e.g.

- From where are the files uploaded? A developer's computer? A CI job?
- Are uploads to be triggered automatically?
- How often would we do new uploads? Once per release, a few times per release?
- To where should the files be uploaded?

As I wrote in some other post I also thinks it's good to have a separate
staging area for review, and a separate deployment area to which users
are referred.
/Christian

PS.
A long time ago I wrote some PmWiki markup that lists files in a folder.
It might be possible to use this markup to automatically generate lists/tables.