* Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010306 21:56]:
> Edwin Leuven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | Moreover, if people change the way functions/members are called I think they
> | should change ALL calls to these functions/members and not only those in
> | their favourite frontend!
>
> I just make sure that the default case compiles.

Maybe it's possible to create some form of a Tinderbox for lyx, this one
will need to compile the several frontends to verify that nothing
stopped compiling suddenly.

It will not solve the problem, but it will alert when there is a change
that broke compilation.

--
Baruch Even
http://baruch.ev-en.org/