On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 08:29:06PM +0100, Edwin Leuven wrote:
> > > which frontend
> > > will be the default case? I can't imagine that this will be xforms.
> >
> > probably yes
>

> Wasn't Charles Darwin British John?

  As we say in Portugal "In blacksmith's house, roasting stip of wood".
  Something like "The cobbler's children have no shoes"?

  Now that you mention it, where have been hockey invented?

  I don't want to embarasse you so I will no tell you the last results from
England-Portugal. :-)

  Oh, and what they say about cricket? And rugby... Ok, and soccer, that
Portugal won to England during the last LyX Meeting. We were at sea when
that happened.

  OBTW, you need to define fitness as it means different things to different
people...

  Sorry I didn't wait till friday. ;-)

--
José