Am 25.09.2017 um 04:35 schrieb Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org>:

> On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 11:39:09PM +0200, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
>
>> It works for me on linux and cygwin. Of course, one has to move away
>> convert, rsvg-convert, and inkscape to appreciate that.
>
> Thanks, Stephan, for the patch, and Enrico, for testing on Linux and
> Cygwin. I think it is a good plan for 2.3.0. Stephan, I would say go
> ahead and put it in the 2.3.x branch if you are comfortable with it.
>
> Scott

Oh no. I did some further testing and now I’m feeling blue.

Not all SVG images we provide can be converted this way.

$ lyx-build/LyX-2.4.0dev.app/Contents/MacOS/lyxconvert -d
lyx/lib/images/math-subscript.svgz math-subscript.pdf
lyxconvert: Load file 'lyx/lib/images/math-subscript.svgz', infmt is 'auto'
Segmentation fault: 11
$ lyx-build/LyX-2.4.0dev.app/Contents/MacOS/lyxconvert -d
lyx/lib/images/math-superscript.svgz math-superscript.pdf
lyxconvert: Load file 'lyx/lib/images/math-superscript.svgz', infmt is 'auto'
lyxconvert: Save converted image to file 'math-superscript.pdf', outfmt is ‚pdf'
$

Both images can be displayed in LyX work area. ImageMagick convert processes
them too.

I’ve attached the current lyxconvert.cpp. Any idea?

Stephan