Jean-Marc,

This works because every update is turned into a FullScreenUpdate. Right?

Isn’t this a waste of work?

Do you consider this as a permanent solution?

I’ve tried to solve the problem by using: viewport()->update(0,y,w,h) and thus
specifying the proper coordinates.
If I pass the coordinates of the paragraph, I notice that “SingleParUpdate"
actually means “SingleRowUpdate". Since only the current paragraph is painted
black now, except for the current row. There is also still a problem when
making a selection and when moving the cursor around.
Therefore I should pass the coordinates of the current row instead, to begin
with. The selection/cursor problems might be more difficult to solve.

What’s your opinion on this?

pdv