As a person who just discovered Jupyter Notebooks and is working on one now
for a project (calculating feeds and speeds for a CNC machine), I'd just
like to note that having a native facility in LyX to import them, or better
still round-trip them (at least some defined subset of their capabilities)
would be _fabulous_.

William