Angus Leeming <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| > This will only make it harder to do the merge...
|
| Lars Gullik Bjønnes! You mean it's going to happen? Woooooooo!

Just give me some hours.

I want to have the compability code for minipages work first. (at
least I now know why it does not work)

I want to checkout the MVC branch, compile it, look at it.

Create a diff agains head to see what is really changing.

_Then_ do the actual merge. Fix conflicts. Actually you should
do this last bit, then post a patch against latest head, and I'll
apply that.

And I really only want MVC changes in that patch...

        Lgb