Le 25/08/2020 à 17:08, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 05:06:10PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
I never saw problem with solution 1, what is the drawback of it?
Maybe Scott has some opinion.

Look closely at the selected one in my second attachment. It overflows on
the right.

Sorry I was not clear. I noticed that difference, but what is the drawback?
Possible overpainting of the next character?

You can see it! It is incorrect! I cannot tolerate that!

Seriously, I am not sure.

OTOH, I am curious about your claim of a 3 pixel difference. I'll investigate before reverting the patch.