Le 25/08/2020 à 13:54, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 01:25:12PM +0200, Pavel Sanda wrote:
On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:14:33AM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 24/08/2020 ?? 13:28, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Hi (JMarc?),

thin space is almost invisible on my screen and normal protected space looks
smaller than thin space used to...

Different from 2.3.x with the same zoom level? I did not see any recent
change in git log for space insets... (in texted, right?)

You are right, it's not recent (I did not use master for editing until recently
to spot that).

Bisect points to ad954a32a525828bd03.
On my machine the thin spice is now a single pixel line and protected space
what thin space used to be.

see the screenshot in attachment. first char is thin line, second protected
space.

I understand that it looks small. Notice however that the width of protected space is exactly the same as the width of think spaces. The same is true with 2.3.x, but notice how the space is drawn outside of its metrics box (just select on protected space and see ho is extends outside of the box).

Libreoffice solution is to draw these spaces as rectangles with grey background. This is not a bad solution.