On 12/31/22 08:26, Udicoudco wrote:

On Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 12:49 PM Udicoudco <udifog...@gmail.com> wrote:

    On Sat, Dec 31, 2022 at 10:33 AM Thibaut Cuvelier
    <dourou...@gmail.com> wrote:

        On Sat, 31 Dec 2022 at 03:36, Scott Kostyshak
        <skost...@lyx.org> wrote:

            https://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=165779733507955&w=2
            <https://marc.info/?l=lyx-devel&m=165779733507955&w=2>)

            > Thibaut Cuvelier

            Some ctests are failing on current master. I'm not sure if
            it's because
            of your recent commit or not.

            But, for example, if I open up lib/doc/Additional.lyx, I
            get a message
            about a module that is not found: theorems-ams-extended

            Also some tex2lyx tests are failing. Can you check those
            as well?

        Given the failures, I'm reverting the commit, especially as
        Udi is working on a new version. For the missing modules, I
        suppose that Udi should restore the corresponding .module
        files, even if they just include something else, or could we
        do something about it in lyx2lyx? (I.e. does this change
        warrant a format update?)
--
    I will restore the missing modules, so we don't need to do
    anything about lyx2lyx.

If i ill change the non-AMS modules to not use amsthm, and will add to their name `-plain` prefix, would it be possible to make lyx2lyx update files using e.g. theorems.module to use
theorems-ams.module?

Yes, that's easy. I can do that part, if need be.

Let's not commit anything about this until I get beta 2 built.

Riki