Dekel Tsur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 07:12:35PM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> >
> > Available at
> > <URL:http://preview-latex.sourceforge.net/wysiwyg-draft.pdf>.  Now
> > the deadline for the proceedings is already over, but this will
> > certainly not be the last time I try to hand something in, and the
> > talk itself is yet to happen.
> >
> > Comments?
>
> Perhaps you should mention Texlite.

I decided against it since I am basically presenting different WYSIWYG
paradigms, and TeXlite falls into the same category as WhizzyTeX:
instant update.  It is not available freely except on request to the
author, and I have heard it reported as being rather unstable.

So I decided to not miss much if I omit it.  All of the other
presented programs and systems are readily and freely available to the
reader of the article.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]