On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 11:35:42AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Kayvan> That's fine. I will continue to provide them (and the src.rpm
> Kayvan> file) which a few developers can use to rebuild better RPMs on
> Kayvan> the chosen-system-of-the-day.
>
> Kayvan> You and Lars can decide what is the most relevant RPMs to put
> Kayvan> on the ftp site.
>
> What would be great for me, if you have time for that, would be if you
> could centralize the work of getting these rpms for different
> architecture, that is have one person you are in relation with for
> each distrib (maybe rh7.x and rh8.x are enough for now). Then I would
> get rpms for each release which I can trust to install...
>
> Would you find time for that? And also, who would volunteer to help
> Kayvan?
>
> Or, if Kayvan can't do that, who could volunteer as an rpm
> coordinator?

I would be happy to be the RPM coordinator. I just need a loose collection
of people with different system setups who are willing to "--rebuild"
the source rpm and send the results back to me.

--
Kayvan A. Sylvan          | Proud husband of       | Father to my kids:
Sylvan Associates, Inc.   | Laura Isabella Sylvan  | Katherine Yelena (8/8/89)