On Tuesday 07 January 2003 16:48, Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:

> My father may be right about machines being out to get me--literally
> *as* this message was unloading, my build of lyx 1.2 from the ports
> collection finished compiling . . . .
>
> cvs update; compile
>
> Nope; still an error, and an undreadable file.
>
> ALso, I'm noticing strange behavior on the failed imports.  The latex
> options disappear from the import submenu.  Sometimes import itself gets
> greyed out.  I generally have to quit to try again.

  I think that this may be related. In the machine I'm testing I don't have
lyx installed and I don't see also the option to import the tex file, so this
should be related. Possibly you are using and old system-wide reLyX.

  Just to be sure could you post the error message that shows in the console?

--
José Abílio