On Tuesday 07 January 2003 17:42, Dr. Richard E. Hawkins wrote:

> this *is* the small example (simple.tex):
>
> \documentclass{article}
>
> \begin{document}
>
> Hi there
>
> \begin {tabular}{lrrrrrrrrrrrrrr}
>
>  \\  1. int
>  & 4
>  & 9
>  & 14
>  \\  2.  Instructors
>  & 0
>  & 0
>  & 3
> \end{tabular}
> \end{document}

  It is definitively reLyX's fault. The BUGS file in reLyX warns to this. In
this case you declare 15 columns but only defines 4 and reLyX does not
complete the request, something that lyx expects.

  Is this as common as to have a special case in reLyX?

  Just for reference here it is the corresponding lyx exported file, notice
that lyx outputs the first row as expected, although empty:

%% LyX 1.3 created this file.  For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.
%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.
\documentclass[english]{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}

\makeatletter

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% LyX specific LaTeX commands.
%% Because html converters don't know tabularnewline
\providecommand{\tabularnewline}{\\}

\usepackage{babel}
\makeatother
\begin{document}
Hi there

\begin{tabular}{lrrr}
&
&
&
\tabularnewline
1. int&
4&
9&
14\tabularnewline
2. Instructors&
0&
0&
3\tabularnewline
\end{tabular}
\end{document}

> >   BTW I have fixed 4 bugs from files that were in my que from yours. :-)
>
> thanks :)   I seem to find plenty . . .

  Sometimes I think that you and Michael Schmitt are in a contest to see who's
the one with further bugs founded. ;-)

--
José Abílio