On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 05:12:40PM +0100, Markus B. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using Klyx for a long time and I appreciate it very much.
>
> Yet, the feature that I am missing in Lyx is a switch, either a menu entry or
> a button to open/close all footnotes at once. This feature was available in
> Klyx. Actually, I would need it quite badly because I am writing on my thesis
> with so far over 700 footnotes. Opening and closing them manually is a bit of
> a hassle.

In such 'emergency' cases you could run your favourite text editors'
search&replace or even Perl on the raw .lyx file.

> Perhaps I have just overlooked it, but is this feature available or planned?

It got lost somehow. Should not be too hard to re-implement but somehow
nobody did so far.

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have,
nor do they deserve, either one.     (T. Jefferson or B. Franklin or both...)