Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

"Helge" == Helge Hafting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Helge> I just tried to put a subsection heading inside a branch, i.e.
Helge> "3.1 Subsectiontitle" followed by normal text.

Helge> Now, the "3.1" gets the usual big bold font subsections have,
Helge> but the "Subsectiontitle" is set in normal-sized roman just
Helge> like text. This happens both in the lyx main window, and in the
Helge> output.

This is bad indeed. I guess you should create a new bug.

   Bug 2146 has been added to the database

To reproduce:
1. Make a document, with an active branch in it.
2. Insert branch
3. Inside the branch, change paragraph type to "section" or "subsection", type something.

Generated latex:
\begin{document}
\section{\textrm{\textmd{\normalsize sectionheading}}}
\end{document}

We see that the document structure is ok, but lyx has a weird idea about the font to use when a branch is involved. The branch shouldn't have other effects than either to be there or not to be there.

Helge Hafting